PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY
ADANO ENGINEERING Management provides evidence of its commitment to the development and implementation of Quality Management System and the continual improvement of its effectiveness as regards each project under taken in the following ways:
- By communicating the importance of meeting customers' requirements throughout the organization at toolbox, cashes and project progress meetings, as applicable, incorporating the statutory and regulatory requirements as relevant in our project execution.
- Ensuring that every personnel understands and implements our established Quality Policy.
- Measurable objectives are established at appropriate levels of our organization both in the departmental levels.
- Reviews are conducted once a year and/or as the need arises.
- Management also provides resources (human and materials) as necessary for our operations.
We ensure that customer requirements are determined by the documented orders, contracts or agreements and are met by satisfactory handing over of completed projects indicated by client's issued Work Completion Certificate (WCC).
As can be observed in our Quality Policy, the policy is appropriate to the purpose of our company. We are also remaining customer focused and continually improving our operating activities in all aspects of our business in order to maintain our leading position within Nigeria and at the international market.
Each department is also given the responsibility for establishing and reviewing its departmental Quality Objectives as relevant. The Quality Policy is communicated and understood at all levels by placing it at conspicuous locations in our premises/project site and is reviewed during management review meeting or as necessary.
ADANO EXECUTED PROJECTS
NNPC/PPMC Depot Mosimi
Nigerian National Petroleum Coporation
Dismantling & Reconstruction
of Tank 13 and Rehabilitation
of tanks 11, 12, 22 at
NNPC/PPMC Depot Mosimi
Ughelli Pumping Station
Shell Petroleum Development Company
Project Executed for SPDC Project Executed for SPDC DC
QA/QC DEPARTMENTAL QUALITY OBJECTIVE
The objective of this department is to provide test/analyze results on time to meet or beat the deadline required/specified for the provision of the results.
Hence, timeliness of QA/QC results is critical to our projects.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ADANO ENGINEERING has established and documented a Quality Management System which we in ADANO ENGINEERING maintain and continually improve its effectiveness according to the requirements of NIS ISO 9001:2008 International Standard.
- Our Quality Management System determined processes and their applications are indicated in our Departmental Manuals, various Procedures and Method Statements.
- The appropriate sequence and interaction of the processes have been determined in our Quality Manual.
- Criteria and measures used to ensure that both the operations and control are effective, are prescribed in our construction execution plan, Quality Control Methods Statements and Procedures relevant to each project,
- Management ensures that the resources (materials and finance) are provided as and when required. This is mainly provided on individual project budget to meet project requirements.
Human resources on the other hand are provided by ensuring that personnel performing work affecting conformity to service requirements are qualified on the basis of education, experience, training and skill.
Necessary information that supports the operations and monitoring of these processes can be found in the various Procedures/Method Statements, QA/QC Manuals that are placed at site offices for workers guidance.
- Our processes are monitored, measured where applicable and analyzed using appropriate methods defined in our various departmental Procedures/Manuals.
- We ensure that necessary actions are implemented to achieve planned results using our construction / quality control methods. The results / experience gathered from these activities including customers' feedbacks, form the basis for continual improvement of our processes.
- The company's outsourced processes include some QA/QC tests, calibration, equipment survey and training. However, outsourced processes are controlled by relevant supervising personnel who ensure that the job is done in line with the contract requirement/standard specification.