QA/QC DEPARTMENTAL QUALITY OBJECTIVE
The objective of this department is to provide test/analyze results on time to meet or beat the deadline required/specified for the provision of the results.
Hence, timeliness of QA/QC results is critical to our projects.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ADANO ENGINEERING has established and documented a Quality Management System which we in ADANO ENGINEERING maintain and continually improve its effectiveness according to the requirements of NIS ISO 9001:2008 International Standard.
- Our Quality Management System determined processes and their applications are indicated in our Departmental Manuals, various Procedures and Method Statements.
- The appropriate sequence and interaction of the processes have been determined in our Quality Manual.
- Criteria and measures used to ensure that both the operations and control are effective, are prescribed in our construction execution plan, Quality Control Methods Statements and Procedures relevant to each project,
- Management ensures that the resources (materials and finance) are provided as and when required. This is mainly provided on individual project budget to meet project requirements.
Human resources on the other hand are provided by ensuring that personnel performing work affecting conformity to service requirements are qualified on the basis of education, experience, training and skill.
Necessary information that supports the operations and monitoring of these processes can be found in the various Procedures/Method Statements, QA/QC Manuals that are placed at site offices for workers guidance.
- Our processes are monitored, measured where applicable and analyzed using appropriate methods defined in our various departmental Procedures/Manuals.
- We ensure that necessary actions are implemented to achieve planned results using our construction / quality control methods. The results / experience gathered from these activities including customers' feedbacks, form the basis for continual improvement of our processes.
- The company's outsourced processes include some QA/QC tests, calibration, equipment survey and training. However, outsourced processes are controlled by relevant supervising personnel who ensure that the job is done in line with the contract requirement/standard specification.